- Created: Tuesday, 07 March 2017 14:49
Braces don't have to mean white spots on your teeth. Dr. Chelsea Mason recommends these 5 easy steps to avoid white spots on your teeth after braces:
1) Always brush after you eat anything or drink a pop.
2) Use an electric toothbrush or toothpaste with fluoride.
3) Always brush your teeth for two minutes.
4) Always use mouthwash and floss at least twice a day.
5) Drink more water. Drink less tea, coffee, and pop.
Whether or not you had braces, it's important to visit the dentist at least once every six months. If you need an appointment, call us at (989) 686-6110 today.