FOR YOUR SAFETY
At Dr. Chelsea Mason Dental, we have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
• Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
• We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
• We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
• Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients in our reception room.
• We will take your temperature prior to your appointment. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
• Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
• All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
• Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
• We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
• We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
• Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
• We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.